Stylish and modern design are prerequisite of
Janfire's new second generation Integral Wood
Pellet central heating boiler.
Compact by design and easy to install, the Swedish
pellet burner system is well proven the world over.
The Integral boiler heats up fast with highly efficient
modulating combustion control system ensures
economic wood pellet fuel consumption.
• Fully automatic pellet heating and cleaning system
• Intelligent computer control with compact digital display
• NH burner with multi-step modulation control
• Combi deluxe instant domestric hot water,
• Electric Immersion option for solar PV hot water interface
• Service exchange burner unit installed in minutes
• Copyright and patent protected for the past 25 years
Water heat output (kW)
6 - 23
Size W x D x H (mm)
Pellet fuel used per hour min/max (kg/h)
1.2 - 4.8
91 - 94.7
Flue exit pipe (Ø mm)
Tank capacity (Kg)
Burn time min/max (days)
41.6 - 8.6
Power requirment (V)
Net weight (Kg)
Measures and data are indicative. The parent company reserves the right to make changes to its products at any time, without notice, for either technical or commercial reasons.